$899.00 (Request a quote if tax exempt)
Pre-order now to get the brand new MARSfarm Mini version 1.0 release this fall semester! Building on the success in the classroom we saw with the beta version, we’ve put the same features inside a fresh, space-age look!
Bring plant science and agriculture into the classroom! The MARSfarm Mini allows you to grow leafy greens from seed to harvest right on your countertop. The onboard computer takes pictures of your student’s plants, and constantly samples atmospheric conditions critical to plant growth such as air temperature and CO2. All of this is displayed in an attractive new software interface that is accessed through any browser, meaning no downloads! Data is also accessible in spreadsheet format, so you can teach in your own way.
- Grow up to 6 leafy green plants with multiple hydroponics styles
- Control the photoperiod with an easy-to-use mechanical timer
- Sensors collect temperature, humidity, and CO2
- Auto-focus camera takes pictures every hour
- New software to visualize the data and charts on any device
- Make time-lapse .gifs of your growing plants with a click